Ron DeSantis credits himself with getting Joe Biden to back off vaccine passports

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
ov. Ron DeSantis credited himself after the Joe Biden administration came out against federal vaccine passports, noting that his opposition may have led the way to Biden’s change in tone on the topic.

“The federal government, in fairness to them, they have said they’re not going to do a vaccine passport. There was talk of that. That’s what prompted me to come out to say it’s not happening in Florida,” DeSantis said Thursday in Miami.

DeSantis issued an executive order banning the documents last week, with legislation to follow.

“Then they backed off and said ‘no, maybe the private sector will go in that direction,’ but we are not a federal government and I think that’s the right decision. I think they did that because they got a lot of backlash for it,” DeSantis said Thursday in Miami.

Ron DeSantis credits himself with getting Joe Biden to back off vaccine passports

:stopitslime:

When did Joe Biden or the any Federal government official say they were going to implement the vaccine passports?

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ov. Ron DeSantis credited himself after the Joe Biden administration came out against federal vaccine passports, noting that his opposition may have led the way to Biden’s change in tone on the topic.

“The federal government, in fairness to them, they have said they’re not going to do a vaccine passport. There was talk of that. That’s what prompted me to come out to say it’s not happening in Florida,” DeSantis said Thursday in Miami.

DeSantis issued an executive order banning the documents last week, with legislation to follow.

“Then they backed off and said ‘no, maybe the private sector will go in that direction,’ but we are not a federal government and I think that’s the right decision. I think they did that because they got a lot of backlash for it,” DeSantis said Thursday in Miami.

:stopitslime:

When did Joe Biden or the any Federal government official say they were going to implement the vaccine passports?

he didnt.....and that would NEVER work in the USA. Its gonna happen in Canada because canadians are p*ssy