Oh Ron
AKA The Cozy God

Last edited:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People under estimate how much they rob your body of minerals and water(needed for digestive processes and for absorbing nutrients). shyt also messes with kids and adults who may have ADHD.

As soon as I deaded that shyt.. problems started clearing up
How do you do that ?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
How do you do that ?
Stop drinking juice and eating chips on non cheat days. Drink 80oz to a gallon of water a day for the rest of your life. Exercise, go to sleep on time if you’re not hustling hard. Eat as much greens as you do meats to cover nutritional bases. Eat to nurture your stomach and you won’t see it as dieting.

If you want snacks go get Whole Foods from the deli. Some people eat tuna, I go to Kroger or Publix and grab the cut up pieces of chicken in a tub. And I eat that and drink water at the same time. Might put it in a power green salad etc. Or I eat a protein bar with water in between real meals. Sometimes I’ll use a protein shake mixed with greens and green powder, and various other things as a replacement meal, but I prefer actual food

As you do this over time, your taste buds will adjust. Everything will taste fuller, vegetables and water won’t be a chore to eat, and if you take supplements you will be able to absorb them better. Staying hydrated is not just an internet joke