Ron Paul said holmescoin could destroy the dollar 3 months ago

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/04/technology/bitcoin-libertarian/

Imagine a world in which you can buy anything in secret. No banks. No fees. No worries inflation will make today's money worth less tomorrow.
The digital currency Bitcoin promises all these things. And while it's far from achieving any of them -- its value is unstable and it's rarely used -- some have high hopes.

"There will be alternatives to the dollar, and this might be one of them," said former U.S. congressman Ron Paul. If people start using bitcoins en masse, "it'll go down in history as the destroyer of the dollar," Paul added.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't have access to photoshop right now, so this will have to do:
Tim+McGaffin+-+Ron+Paul+-+Flattop.JPG

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't think Holmescoin is at a point in his career where getting dissed on a record by "Illuminati Plant" Ron Paul would even get either of them attention.

Obviously a manufactured beef to sell records and get street cred.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I can't really argue you with that since many others have failed and bitcoin is still growing

I just started trading e-currency just among a few others, and I've managed to make a coupe hundred dollars extra a week

:ehh:

folks don't understand Bitcoin is a protocol, a technology.

unless something fundamentally better comes around, we'll be using it as a foundation layer for any application or purposes we need to. Much like TCP/IP

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nothing except God will take down the dollar unless it has more guns than the USA. Not China, not OPEC, not currency traders, not devaluation, nothing. Something will always have value if you have to use it or die :demonic: US checkmated China in Africa, if China stops lending, they're f*cked too, OPEC already learned via Saddam not to f*ck with Uncle Sam, what's George Soros gonna do when you got a printing press and the guns to enforce the value of the paper? :smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:

folks don't understand Bitcoin is a protocol, a technology.

unless something fundamentally better comes around, we'll be using it as a foundation layer for any application or purposes we need to. Much like TCP/IP

people bash shyt they don't understand or if it doesn't come from a source they view as "official"

they support scams like paypal without questions, but bitcoin is something that empowers the people, and they root for it to fail

typical sheeple

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Nothing except God will take down the dollar unless it has more guns than the USA. Not China, not OPEC, not currency traders, not devaluation, nothing. Something will always have value if you have to use it or die :demonic: US checkmated China in Africa, if China stops lending, they're f*cked too, OPEC already learned via Saddam not to f*ck with Uncle Sam, what's George Soros gonna do when you got a printing press and the guns to enforce the value of the paper? :smugbiden:

doesn't need to destroy it. can simply make it irrelevant

disclaimer: I'm not of the opinion this will happen, but for the first time in history there is a possibility