Ronald "The Bayou Strangler" Dominque:Jeffrey Dahmer part Deaux

Daps
dominique000a.jpg

A.K.A.: "The Bayou serial killer"

Ronald Joseph Dominique (born 1964) is an American serial killer from the Bayou Blue area of Houma, which is in Terrebonne Parish in southeastern Louisiana.

Following his arrest on December 1, 2006, Dominique confessed to the rape and murder of at least 23 men over a ten-year period beginning in 1997, in Terrebonne Parish, Lafourche Parish, Iberville Parish and Jefferson Parish in suburban New Orleans. He has been charged with multiple cases of rape and first-degree murder. Dominique is suspected of killing 23 men.

In his confession, Dominique, who is reportedly gay, said he frequented area gay bars and targeted men he thought would be willing to have sex for money.

He was investigated following a police report by a man who refused to let Dominique tie him up. The most recent victim, Christoper Sutterfield, had died about two months earlier.

On September 23, 2008, Dominique was sentenced to eight life sentences after confessing to raping and killing his male victims over a ten-year period. Dominique had pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in a deal to avoid the death penalty. He is incarcerated at the Louisiana State Penitentiary in Angola.

victims.jpg

v-Manuel-Reed200.jpg

v-Oliver-LeBanks200.jpg

Some of the victims of the Bayou Serial Killer, Ronald Dominique. Photos were released at a press conf

Daps
it still amazes me that so many nikkas let some pudgy faq cac sweet talk them into putting down their guard ,raped then, stranglde then dumped their body:mindblown:blindly trust and agree to turn tricks gay fat white slob serial killers brehs:scust:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Spending those eight life sentences in the perfect spot.:win: Obligatory:pacspit: for this scum.

Daps
Story is a wash.

Homo kills homos and goes to prison

:manny:

What I've learned is never trust a cac who's eyes are to close together. I think I'll live by that rule now..
just watched most of the doc...excluding the fags whom died trying to breh wench some of the brehs were deceived by that fudge packing Neanderthal with promises of sex with an supposedly attractive Becky whom photo he carried...a couple others were allegedly pushers trying to make an drug transaction him..still don't understand how he got them roped up without their consent though:usure:....they still are partially to blame for their demise ....trusting a devil in such situations is like playing a game of Russian Roulette:snoop:

Last edited:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bumping this, I saw the documentary a couple weeks ago on Amazon. I need to see a better doc on this story, first of all they threw me off by having the black dude who wasn't with the foolishness on the cover. Highly misleading

MV5BNDQwMDM0MzI1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjMyNTEwMTE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Did anybody else who saw it feel like they made Dominique a sympathetic figure?