Banned
Daps
ronaldld1cot7.png
More heirs for the GOAT

Last edited:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
wtf. Surrogate? He's incapable of a relationship with a woman or something? that IS suspect. Maybe he's GMB, but GMB doesn't pay child support and he's going to be paying millions, so something is off.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Ronaldo might actually be gay breh :mjcry:

I wouldn't be shock if the surrogate was another black woman so all his kids can have Godlike athletic abilities :banderas:

He sees the writing on the wall that Negropeans and afro Brazilian are going to dominate soccer in the upcoming years so he's trying to get his Lavar Ball on too.:wow:

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't think he's gay, but it's super fishy for him to keep using these surrogates. Maybe he doesn't want to deal with the financial troubles of baby mamas or worrying about a relationship failing where they had a child. Either way he's rich and us plebs wont understand why he does the things he does.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
This does look suspect as hell (like some Tyler Perry shyt) but I don't think he wants the baby mama drama and paying these women all his money so he took drastic measures to avoid the child support and possible alimony checks. Either that or he just has bad luck with women or incapable to sustain a relationship with one.

Also, if I was in his shoes...I couldn't do it like this because I wouldn't want to deny my son or daughter their mother and the mother being in their lives. I think its important for a child to have a mother and father.