Rookie CJ Stroud leads the Texans from the grave to Division Champs. OSU is officially QBU:Youngest qb to ever win a playoff game:Pro Bowler

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’ll say this there is a narrative at play, when 2019-2020 season ended he was neck and neck with Trevor. Then he wasn’t dominating this season,and had lulls in his game, i think being hurt going into his first playoff, and getting hurt in this past playoffs didn’t help. Also he’s lost in the playoffs, this will not help his case, because we are judged differently.

now let me get to some points

I’ve seen him in games do amazing things
I’ve also seen him stare down wrs
I’ve seen him hold the ball too long
I’ve seen him be indecisive

he has all the physical tools, he has the mental capacity, what he will be will is heavily dependent on where he goes, the front office, the coordinators and talent same for Zach

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
But realistically the odds say neither will be good, look at my thread on how many qbs drafted in the first round in the past 37 years have had a career of at least 10 years with sustained success, multiple playoff wins and possibly a championship

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They also tryna extrapolate Haskins struggles into Fields which is sum goofball shyt

I saw someone on Twitter bring up Terrelle Pryor (who was a supplemental draft pick that played in a COMPLETELY different system) to try to shyt on Fields. No one brought up Matt Leinart, Matt Barkley, and Mark Sanchez being bums in the league when it came to Sam Darnold, so why do it with Fields? :mjpls: