Rosay and wale just came to new orleans today and was chilling in the projects

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
yea right who that tall big baldhead muhfukka all the way to the left wit his head turned the other way, and he just so happen 2 be the only nikka rockin a suit :wtb:

nikka watever this nikka in the lions den, if he is security cant be doin a good job :obama: if nikkaz wanted ross he would have been got, no security can save u when u surround by wolves

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Bug Mel shuttup..I was in the N.O for Mardi Gras, and I wasnt even in the 3rd and they had a vulture tryna Jack me and the nikkas that was with me in them projects..only way I prevented it from happening was I circled the block and watched the same dude pass by in his car again tryin to jack me.
nikka couldnt see us though..After that we got a hood pass from some people who we knew who live there...If that happened in like the 6th or 7th or whichever one it was (cant remember which one, and I aint from there), then I cant even imagine the 3rd ward. Couldnt pay me to go there with security.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bug Mel shuttup..I was in the N.O for Mardi Gras, and I wasnt even in the 3rd and they had a vulture tryna Jack me and the nikkas that was with me in them projects..only way I prevented it from happening was I circled the block and watched the same dude pass by in his car again tryin to jack me.
nikka couldnt see us though..After that we got a hood pass from some people who we knew who live there...If that happened in like the 6th or 7th or whichever one it was (cant remember which one, and I aint from there), then I cant even imagine the 3rd ward. Couldnt pay me to go there with security.

:duck::duck:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
That Wale picture look straight out of some african humanitarian pamphlet

Anyway why are they in New Orleans? Is anyone on MMG from New Orleans...who just goes to some random project to say they did and perpetrate for a video...grow the fukk up.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Lol at thinking being in a hood is like swimming in a river with crocodiles or some shyt. You fukkin bozos. There's regular ass people in the hood. Theyre just poor. They're happy as fukk when celebs come through because it distracts them from their miserable lives for a few hours.

You guys are losers.

lol breh im knw most of these nikkaz in the pictures, these dudes aint no jokes, these dudes really like that(will get at u), new orleans not a hugh city, shut your dumbass up, this is the most notorious projects in the city, shyt aint sweet