Roscoe P Coldchain Light The blow Appreciation

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Heres a classic track that very few have probably heard. Too bad dude had to get a double Murder Charge.:snoop:

Breh was my favorite artist for a while, his spoken word flow was unique and was some of the realest shyt I ever heard. Clearly it was cause he was living it to the fullest. Sad shyt

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Breh was my favorite artist for a while, his spoken word flow was unique and was some of the realest shyt I ever heard. Clearly it was cause he was living it to the fullest. Sad shyt
Dude was unique. was definately one of the best mcs out of philly along with beanie mack, ab liva and freeway
:salute:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It took me a while to get into Scoe. But then I started noticing the brilliance of his flow combined with lyrics, similar to how I felt about Freezer.

Allegedly, he has a breakthrough in his case that could result in him coming home. However, dudes bidding always say that. so not quite sure how true. Actually, I think he got life, because I never heard the numbers..hell, I never heard about any convictions either lol

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
It took me a while to get into Scoe. But then I started noticing the brilliance of his flow combined with lyrics, similar to how I felt about Freezer.

Allegedly, he has a breakthrough in his case that could result in him coming home. However, dudes bidding always say that. so not quite sure how true. Actually, I think he got life, because I never heard the numbers..hell, I never heard about any convictions either lol
I'm pretty sure he got life.

Last edited: