Round 3 Ace of the Metropolitan vs Blackdroog

Best Beat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I liked Ace's sample choice. Was that all one sample? There was one part around the 2:46 mark where you brought in a wah-wah kinda instrument which was dope and i thought that was the best part of the beat. I actually wish it was feat. more in the beat. Overall, it was a nice collage of sounds and gave me a wu-tang vibe while listening to it. The only thing that took away from the beat imo was the mix, i thought it coulda been tighter.

I really fukked with Droog's beat. I loved the spacey, airy, cloud rap feel to the beat. Gave an ASAP vibe. Good job.

I voted for Droog.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I liked Ace's sample choice. Was that all one sample? There was one part around the 2:46 mark where you brought in a wah-wah kinda instrument which was dope and i thought that was the best part of the beat. I actually wish it was feat. more in the beat. Overall, it was a nice collage of sounds and gave me a wu-tang vibe while listening to it. The only thing that took away from the beat imo was the mix, i thought it coulda been tighter.

I really fukked with Droog's beat. I loved the spacey, airy, cloud rap feel to the beat. Gave an ASAP vibe. Good job.

I voted for Droog.

Yeah it was in one sample:wow:. But yeah, the mixing was a bit rough in some areas but overall it came out pretty tight and was probably one of my favorite beats that I did:ehh: