• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I went with @bigrodthe1 because that bassline and flute was :ohlawd:

Upright Bass sounds like...

His beat made me bop my head more...i've been all about that stripped down sound as of late too so that came into play.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Solid battle. Rod took it, beat was simple but catchy. nikka aint over produce it either.

Mah's beat was dope too. I liked this one more than the beat from his last submission. Nice vibe and sample usage.

Daps
This was close as hell for me. I had to run them back a couple times before voting.

Big's beat was dope as hell. I loved the jazz/Asian sample in it. I peeped the flute/string instrument that came in for the chorus which elevated it as well. Was that part of the sample, curious? The drums were also hitting hard, nice selection.

I really liked Mah's beat alot (And last round too) and was ready to give him the vote. I loved the sample choice and flip. It has an old school aesthetic to it but I feel it could def rock with a Drake or Cole today. But there were times in the beat where the kick seemed off kilter with the rest of the track. I feel you if thats the vibe you're going for with the swing in it and I know you're prolly punching them in on the MPC which is dope but I'm sitting here rapping to it and it just throw me out the zone a lil' bit. Plus, i couldn't really hear no sub bass freq. in it either. It's just my personel thing where i need something in the chest. Is it in there or am i buggin?

I went big rod in the end.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
The drums and mix for Bigrod were tighter but I give the edge to Mahirishi. Close one.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Mahirishi would have gotten my vote but the drums annoyed me a bit:francis:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Okay Big Rod! I liked that joint a lot. The other one sounded like a generic sample based beat. drums were a little weird but it was still a well put together beat. Rod just surprised me a little with how sparse and clean his sounded