Round 3 Matchups - Predictions and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
350x700px-LL-e016fa9d_dap-o.gif
Breh...I live for competition...I've handed out a lot of asses whoopings, and I've taken some....It's all good, either way, more fuel for this shyt i love doing...

I'm always open to collab....

just know....next year....you know who I'm coming for....lol.....

you just better win this shyt...haha...

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I wasnt even gonna entertain this stupid shyt but I've been quiet on your dumb ass for to long... you are retarded, them Jamaican nikkas won't save you in front of real nikkas cuz you ain't shyt but a groupie. And smartmouf knows that. That nikka will buss in your mouth and kick your cracker ass out. You can post more smilies and vote against me all you want but real nikkas know you ain't shyt but a cheerleader who need to get slapped. Show some fukking class.

As far as smartmouf himself goes, he's an emcee. A nikka with talent for wordplay, a message, voice cadence and an incredible song writer. And CP is good with schemes. I didn't win because I was better than that nikka at anything I mentioned above whether if I am or not, that's irrelevant.

@smARTmouf depending on how you feel about what I said we should collab. I wanna talk about your hook to because it's deeper than rap for real actually.
I have absolutely no problems with at all. It's just a battle.

I'm not responding to the groupie no more.

:russ:

Why you so mad yo?

:mjlol:

And why you tryin to bring Jamaicans into this? :dahell:

Not like I need to justify myself but I have Jamaican blood in my extended family, and I have formed lifelong bonds with some of my friends/lovers back in Jamaica. I even consider some to be as close as family.

You don't know shyt about me, or who I hang with, or who's got my back. :pacspit:

Show some class?
:jbhmm:
How, by bullying a girl on a message board? :umad:

:dead:

Anyway, back to the topic- many people, myself included weren't crazy about the beat but loved everything else about @smARTmouf 's track in Round 3

So I was just saying that if the beat had been different I think he would have won.

You don't have to get so mad about it :wtf:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Why you so mad yo?

:mjlol:

And why you tryin to bring Jamaicans into this? :dahell:

Not like I need to justify myself but I have Jamaican blood in my extended family, and I have formed lifelong bonds with some of my friends/lovers back in Jamaica. I even consider some to be as close as family.

You don't know shyt about me, or who I hang with, or who's got my back. :pacspit:

Show some class?
:jbhmm:
How, by bullying a girl on a message board? :umad:

:dead:

Anyway, back to the topic- many people, myself included weren't crazy about the beat but loved everything else about @smARTmouf 's track in Round 3

So I was just saying that if the beat had been different I think he would have won.

You don't have to get so mad about it :wtf:
Ok I'm sorry

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
2 years in a row I've had to leave my "blow his brains through his teeth he can really be a smart mouth" bar on the cutting room floor, :patrice:

I been wantin to say that :dame:

Smartmouf is dope as hell though, he got a cool voice and nice with his multis and creativity. shyt always sound murderous :lolbron:

I do think Murda won round 3 though, was just clean on every level

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
2 years in a row I've had to leave my "blow his brains through his teeth he can really be a smart mouth" bar on the cutting room floor, :patrice:

I been wantin to say that :dame:

Smartmouf is dope as hell though, he got a cool voice and nice with his multis and creativity. shyt always sound murderous :lolbron:

I do think Murda won round 3 though, was just clean on every level

breh...i've been sitting on a bar for you too...lol

but i would've done something more special for you...you'll just have to wait.:demonic:..

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint gon front I fukk wit @AkaDemiK. Dude nice and a talented producer. (beats i heard on soundcloud). If i didnt vote for myslef, Ak woulda got my vote.
U know a nikka nice when u making the jaz face and you the one getting dissed.
:scust:
A lot of dudes out here rocking I cant front
Collectively coli rappers got some shyt tho. Need to make a compilation project or somethin.

Status
Not open for further replies.