Round 3: Wavey Singh Vs Franknitty711 (JRB)

Better Beat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Voted for Wavey because he pulled off some unique Ali Baba/Aladdin sounding hypnotic melodic ass beat. I would legit rap to this shyt. Beat is just so fukking different, but dope. Sometimes nikkas will make something new and different and it sounds like some bullshyt. But nah this is well put together. Its kinda dark and has personality. Only thing I add is some hard ass bass or 808s if someone was gonna rap on it.

Jr's beat was fire too and theres nothing wrong with it. Great vibe and the mix is clean as hell. I would have picked this if Wavey didn't come with something so unique.

Great battle. Really enjoyed this one.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I gotta go with Galaxy Opal off rip. This shyt goes .

I like the synth lead...and the pads. Took me on a journey Friday night above the stars overlooking Seattle.:wow:

And I agree with the above...an 808 to bang them speakers and grab attention.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Them undertones to Nitty beat, basslines and groove of the track got hip hop essence. That’s missing in the game. Even a lil funk in it that I caught.

This right here/got my vote.

Wavy's beat has to be the most underrated this round, that shyt is tough:wow:. shyt would be a perfect backdrop for a victoria secret layout showing the ladies getting ready in the powder room and etc leading out to catwalk :ahh:. Very descriptive beat without words.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
So I came back in to relisten to beats while I’m on this drive home and actually was gonna change my vote but I never actually casted my original one for Nitty lol. Like I said before the atmosphere set by Wave is wonderful.