Miami
Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Norman killed shyt, but then Interloper decided to kill shyt, dig up the body, kill it again, and then bury that shyt upside down.

great sample flip, got damn. really felt this one in my heart like a real soulful beat.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I like that Norman beat. 80s and soulful yet boom-bap. I really love the hook on it.

But Interloper had a much richer sound. I could hear it on the radio. Really great track. Voted for Interloper. I love the vocals inside the chops. nice detail (my favorite in round 4)
Somehow i can hear Mr. J. Medeiros on this.

Last edited:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to go with Interloper

The only deciding factor for me on this one was that Interloper had the "full" sound ... it had that warmth and thickness to it.

Honestly that was the only thing that helped me make the decision ... other than that, the chops and drums were fukking crazy on both.

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
As Clanarchy above me said, This one was definitely a close matchup. @NormanConnors had just about all the right levels on this. The mix levels were great, the drums just didn't fit as well as they could have. If you send me the wavs of the beat, i'll lay the drums. I really like the beat it could be a great colab- if you want to just let me know.

@Interloper
The sample chops are dope the track has great energy. The mix is really loud, which is the only knock on this with better levels this would be perfect.

my vote for this one is going to @Interloper

Great battle

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As Clanarchy above me said, This one was definitely a close matchup. @NormanConnors had just about all the right levels on this. The mix levels were great, the drums just didn't fit as well as they could have. If you send me the wavs of the beat, i'll lay the drums. I really like the beat it could be a great colab- if you want to just let me know.

@Interloper
The sample chops are dope the track has great energy. The mix is really loud, which is the only knock on this with better levels this would be perfect.

my vote for this one is going to @Interloper

Great battle

:whoo:

Ill keep that in mind, just for the fact i can see what you are talking about/im more of a visual person. That beat was made in FL 5 on a desktop with windows xp:mjlol::francis:. I still have the session to upload into current FL's but upgrading software and OS over the years hasnt treated me too well. I have tons of beats I cant account for/update due to file structure change and etc, the beats end up having chops and drums from totally different files folders, and for the beats I didnt precisely name/catalog when saving files and etc it becomes a choir if they dont load up correctly/and i end up having to manually find the files just to update the file structure for the session.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
@NormanConnors beat reminded me of a Devilz Rejectz type beat in a good way on some mobb shyt, I could hear one of the Mob Figaz murdering that shyt

@Interloper :picard: :scust: yeah I heard his beats in the post your piff thread a while ago, he been nice. This shyt hard af

Interloper got my vote this round

901Cory10

Pro
Daps
both beats dope went with @NormanConnors tho...just vibes with it more...sounds like a song I could listen to if somebody got on it and rapped about some introspective self aware type stuff....Starlito would sounds good on it