Better Beat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I feel Cuzin q had a better mix and left more space for vocals . Monk was dope to no doubt but I see Cuzin q has a hit with vocals for sure so he get my vote

:salute: to both contestants

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, ill battle. I had to go with vibes again and Cuzinq just had that vibe to me, I could listen to that melody on repeat for at least 10 minutes, shyts mad catchy, more clarity on the mix but to be fair he had fewer elements.

Monk layers his shyt nicely, it had a nice aggressive feel to it and the hats were nice.

CuzinQ takes it for me.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:whew: both of these hard af

this a tie tbh, CuzinQ's flip is nasty af but how sway's shyt is hypnotic, best beat I heard from him to date

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This battle is dope
@CuzinQ This beat has the cleaner mix, and no 808 but a good sub bass in place of it. The track is simple and it works

@How Sway? Those drums are definitely trap. The melody is enchanting, because the 808 hits lower level the repetitiveness off it isn't as much of an issue melody wise, Frequency wise though having that melody going consistently starts to wear out the ears. If the mix was better I feel that you would have given you my vote.

For this battle
my vote is going to @CuzinQ

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Both of these were nice for different reasons obviously. Sway again however, but man…this tournament been a ride. really fun and learned a lot. im sitting here thinking about how much has changed in 5 weeks. Y'all take some time and reflect on where you was at 5 weeks ago vs now. not just musically. peace

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Both of these were nice for different reasons obviously. Sway again however, but man…this tournament been a ride. really fun and learned a lot. im sitting here thinking about how much has changed in 5 weeks. Y'all take some time and reflect on where you was at 5 weeks ago vs now. not just musically. peace
my world has done straight back flips since this began. One of the good things I will look back on and remember is that this Tourney was basically the soundtrack to my world during this timeframe. Hell I might have to make an album at some point using some of this tracks :wow: