Round of applause, you stupid fukks have RUINED wrestling

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I gave up on wrestling 10 years ago I still talk it but don't watch anything. shyt been on life support since 01 really it showed signs of recover with tna but that's dead also lol.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Why the fukk is NXT aka WWE's 3rd brand beating AEW Dynamite in anything, let alone the ratings? It's obvious you fukking retards just love Vinnie Mac's horseshyt no matter what, fukk all of you, I hope you all die. No way in hell this site is predominantly black. Bunch of cacs and tap dancing c00ns, I give up on this sport. It's trash. :scust:

@Max. and @Brad Piff fukk you you stupid ass stooges, go die in a fire

@Barnett114 fukk you too cocksucker, banning black excellence but letting cacs and c00ns continue to stink this forum up

@Rell84shots fukk off you Trump supporter, you love Smackdown's existence and loathe AEW''s. Blow me. :russ:

@Da King you're a piece of shyt, please die already! No doubt you're blowing @Brooklynzson's back out, any other fukking site your racist trash ass is banned.

@8WON6 eat a dikk too you Kansas City assclown, KC just full of black excellence huh? :mjpls:

@g-ice go suck a dikk too you embarrassing stooge. :scust:

fukk you too @Standard1D aka @Ed MOTHERfukkING G, you're embarrassing fukkboy lol.

And fukk the rest of y'all, hope y'all die!!
back to the bushes :russ: