Row The Damn Boat or Sink To The Bottom: #4 Penn State Nittany Lions @ #17 Minnesota Golden Gophers

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Penn State lost this because they went for 2 way too early. Should have just took the 1 pt. Then when they were goaline they would have kicked a fg and been down 8. Then they only would have needed a fg.
give them one more point and they're still 4 points down.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
give them one more point and they're still 4 points down.
What I'm saying is had they had that extra point they would not have gone for it on 4th down on that one drive when they were near the goal line. They would have took the fg and only been down 8 points (one possession). The reason they went for the TD there because a fg would have put them down 9 (2 possessions). Basically them going for 2 and not getting it fukked up their possession battle later on.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
What I'm saying is had they had that extra point they would not have gone for it on 4th down on that one drive when they were near the goal line. They would have took the fg and only been down 8 points (one possession). The reason they went for the TD there because a fg would have put them down 9 (2 possessions). Basically them going for 2 and not getting it fukked up their possession battle later on.
i see.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I brag about 62-39 all the time, you know i love cupcakes :jawalrus:

In the words of the late great Nip “ was raised to shoot at black men, never felt the satisfaction”
Hate it had to be you Locksley :francis:
Few more weeks and that shyt talking goes bye bye. :ufdup: