Royal Rumble is maybe the best gauge to see who was over when, when watching older eras

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
watching rumble 92 because....rumble 92 is incredible

Piper, hacksaw, oddly GREG VALENTINE (always hated), and texas tornado got big pops. Hacksaw was one of my favorites so i wasnt surprised there at all..but texas tornado was clearly a big deal and other than his toy being cool, i dont remember that at all.

IRS, repo man, got surprisingly big heat...superfly snuka got BOOED :dahell:

Volkov got straight silence :heh:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown

Piper, hacksaw, oddly GREG VALENTINE (always hated), and texas tornado got big pops. Hacksaw was one of my favorites so i wasnt surprised there at all..but texas tornado was clearly a big deal and other than his toy being cool, i dont remember that at all.

Breh Texas Tornado's windmill punch was godly when I was kid. Oddly enough if felt like he left then Kona Crush showed up lol

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Word...
Btw i forgot how savage blew the fukkin doors off the place when he entered and fought jake.

VIRGIL got a big pop and yeah i was a big virgil fan when he turned on dibisse....they fukked up with him.

Yup, the thing is people clown him but that turn was huge it's one those angles that should of meant a lot more than it did in the grand scheme of things.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Jake was heel and fans instantly knew Flair was the bigger heel because they cheered Jake quick. Lol.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
92 Rumble was like the WM 17 of Rumbles:wow:. It was like the turning point of a new era as all of the star power were aligned in the ring before the steroid trial came and crushed the buildings.

Heenan was amazing during that Rumble:blessed:
Crowd was HOT for sid justice....its crazy how wwf fukked him up twice

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The finish of Hulk as a face, getting eliminated clean then interfering in the match like a heel, all during a time where the crowd was beginning to turn on him. :_styles:
Hulkkk was the most heel face of all time. He stayed cheating and raking backs while Monsoon:cape:'d for him lol.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Can't really tell who's hot now cause of terrible booking and shytty themes. Watch Apollo Crews come Royal Rumble:hhh: