Royce Da 5'9" and Detroit Pistons Unveil Exclusive J Dilla Capsule

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Some pieces here
The hoodie and tee with the Detroit metro map and the hoodie and hat with the Pistons horse logo looking like the Dillah Doughnuts logo

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Still to this day I hate that this man had to die to get respect. Nobody was fukking with him in large numbers when he was alive and once he died, he had millions of fans. These fake ass fans piss me off. I can talk the talk because I have original pressings of his albums, cds, 12 inches that I bought while he was alive since he came out. . The man could barely get placements his last 2 years of life and once he died everyone from Nas to Raekwon was jumping on his beats. I'm happy his mother is able to capitalize off of his beats and recordings left behind though. I hope she and her family continues to prosper. Royce actually did music with him while he was alive so I'm not talking about him.
Who cares, my G? You want a cookie, yo?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still to this day I hate that this man had to die to get respect. Nobody was fukking with him in large numbers when he was alive and once he died, he had millions of fans. These fake ass fans piss me off. I can talk the talk because I have original pressings of his albums, cds, 12 inches that I bought while he was alive since he came out. . The man could barely get placements his last 2 years of life and once he died everyone from Nas to Raekwon was jumping on his beats. I'm happy his mother is able to capitalize off of his beats and recordings left behind though. I hope she and her family continues to prosper. Royce actually did music with him while he was alive so I'm not talking about him.

Dilla was always revered at Okayplayer while he was alive, and Quest has told stories of Dilla not caring so much about working with industry artists. He was pumping so many great beats into artists he had a personal connection with, that was HIS choice. If he chased placements a little more, he would have had them. He spent the last years of his life with his closest friends around him, I still remember when the photos came out of him doing shows in a wheelchair.

You want to get fake sentimental who would you rather he give great beats to? Nas or Rae, or the folks that were there for him in his last days?