Rudy Giluani's Daughter Speaks On Her Love For Threesomes, Details Her Polygamous Relationships

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Rudy Giuliani’s daughter has opened up about her love of threesomes, saying three-way sex has made her “a better person.”

In a piece for Vanity Fair titled, “A Unicorn’s Tale: Three-Way Sex With Couples Has Made Me A Better Person,” Hizzoner’s daughter, Caroline Rose Giuliani, openly discusses her sexual escapades with other couples.

The piece, which opens with the words, “I want to watch my boyfriend bend you over,” Caroline — the 32-year-old daughter of Rudy Giuliani and Donna Hanover — writes, “I had known some time I was at least bisexual but had barely explored that side of my sexuality. I knew I wanted to experience new dynamics.”

After signing up for a dating site for “Unicorns” — women who agree to have sex with couples — Caroline writes, “One woman I chatted with mentioned she was looking for someone to dominate her but be submissive to her boyfriend.

Rudy Giuliani was not immediately available for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/04/rudy-giulianis-daughter-caroline-details-why-she-loves-threesomes/

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
No pics???

negged.

rudy-giuliani-daughter-threesome.jpg