Rudy on the Cosby Show running through my football team :scust:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Listen… I don’t know how the pop warner team I played for arranged this shyt, but I remember being mad as fukk when they had us looking goofy as hell on air.

I played for the Brooklyn Skyhawks, the team in Blue and Orange, when they filmed this. Yes… Bill Cosby paid both organizations (Lynvetes) for this….so we were grateful…but fukk that. I was mad they had us looking doofy as fukk on this.

:laff:

My boy and I were at Sugar Monk bar uptown last week laughing our asses off so loud to this which had everyone looking at us but we aint care. we aint see this wild ass shyt in years. :laff:

Why they had us looking like that?

Thanks Bill!! :beli:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Listen… I don’t know how the pop warner team I played for arrange this shyt, but I remember being mad as fukk when they had us looking goofy as hell on the air.

I played for the Brooklyn Skyhawks, the team in Blue and Orange, when they filmed this. Yes… Bill Cosby paid both organizations for this….so we were grateful…but fukk that. I was mad they had us looking like doofy as fukk on this.

:laff:

My boy and I were at Sugar Monk bar uptown last week laughing our asses off so loud to this which had everyone looking at us but we aint care. we aint see this wild ass shyt in years. :laff:

Why they had us looking like that?

Thanks Bill!! :beli:

so you're saying you were taking payoffs , i think my little azz had some money on that game :troll:
HW9Uqor.gif