LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
j0XOmvy.gif
xjPkeCj.gif

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I actually really liked Ashley Massaro, I don't even know what happened to her tho

Her and Joy Giovanni
Ashley's daughter got really sick so she quit so she could stay home. Same thing happened with Monty Brown/Marcus Cor Von around the same time. I was a big fan of both of them and they both could of had a lot better runs in WWE.

No idea what happened to Joy.

2006 had the GOAT divas division. Trish, Victoria, Torrie, Stacy, and Lita were still there plus you had newer divas like Ashley, Layla, Melina, Maria, Candice, Kristal, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly, with Maryse coming up. Back when the divas were actually attractive, popular, were allowed to be sexy, and could cut decent promos. Today's women are really terrible and overrated in comparison, just because they wrestle long, boring, spot filled indy matches.

me neither it seems like she randomly disappeared, I remember back in the days she was very popular there were so many myspace fan accounts with her picture

nikki bella lowkey took her swag
I was :stopitslime: when she lost to Melina at WM 23. Turns out she was injured at the time, was about to come back but then they had her go on Survivor for whatever reason. Finally she came back for 4-5 months in 08 but didn't do anything during that time, her daughter got sick and she bounced.

Nikki rockin the hat and big t*ts look :wow: