RUMOR: Canelo set to offer Errol Spence a $20M US pay day

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think he stops Canelo..Canelo better smarten up. But everyone would love that fight...
I feel the exact same way. I think he stops Canelo. This isn't like fighting a 147 Khan. Spence is a natural 160/168 pounder. On top of that he's relentless and he gets stronger as the fight goes on, whereas Canelo gets weaker. He stops Cinnamon in the 10th. I'd avoid Spence like the plague if I were golden boy

FreedMind

more stripes than 15 zebras wearing adidas !!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Damn. The weight gain plus the step up in competition would be daunting for Spence.

But I would definitely think about throwing money on Spence. I think he has the IQ, athleticism, and stamina to outbox Canelo. Canelo has power but it's how he sneaks in his punches in combination with his power that knocks dudes out. Errol is sturdy and defensively sound enough to last 12, but he wins because he can stick to fighting on the outside.

FreedMind

more stripes than 15 zebras wearing adidas !!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I think he stops Canelo..Canelo better smarten up. But everyone would love that fight...

I feel the exact same way. I think he stops Canelo. This isn't like fighting a 147 Khan. Spence is a natural 160/168 pounder. On top of that he's relentless and he gets stronger as the fight goes on, whereas Canelo gets weaker. He stops Cinnamon in the 10th. I'd avoid Spence like the plague if I were golden boy

Buggin out...

Spence couldn't stop Mikey
GGG couldn't stop Canelo

But Spence stops Canelo???:dahell: