[RUMOR] Miyazaki (Dark Souls, Bloodborne) Confirms NEW Armored Core in development

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
New Armored Core Game Currently in Development, Hidetaka Miyazaki Confirms | DualShockers

If you're a fan of the Armored Core series, then it's time to start getting your hopes up. Today DualShockers had a chat with From Software President Hidetaka Miyazaki, and he had news to share on the future of the franchise.

Miyazaki-san revealed that a new Armored Core game is currently in development at the studio.

He declined to reveal any further information about the game, so we don't know when it'll be revealed or the platforms it'll run on, but at least now we know that it's coming.

I remember renting this and ZOE when I first got my ps2 and liking the customization of Armored Core, but feeling it was way to slow. Im still interested to see how this series would do on current and next gen hard ware tho :blessed:

hope we see something soon if this is indeed true. We need more mech games :ohlawd:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The last Armored Core left me pretty disappointed, but I LOVED the series up to that point even when the later games were getting poor reviews. If they can revive this properly...:banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't nobody wanna play that Bullshyt. Go make some shyt people actually wanna play, fukk outta here.

Unless he bringing epic boss fights like souls Keep yo shyt

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: OTC

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
There needs to be a much game.

But I havent liked any of the Armored core games I have played.

Hard to believe MechWarrior 2 is 20 years old now.

When I was first playing games, pacman seemed really old and dated to me, and that game was only 8 yeRs old at the time. I wonder how kids feel about 20 year old games like MechWarrior or tie fighter. There really hasn't been any equivalent games since then.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They're also working on a souls type game and a reboot

:blessed:

Bloodborne 2