Superstar
Daps
drive-stomp.gif

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proof that Cacs aren't regular normal Human People! How and why the actual fcuk would a dude even WANT to get close to that mofo-seriously!?? I tell you only carrot quiche eating/hypebeast forumers/heavy metal listening mo fos thats who!
Once in Nairobi I was looking at a group of 3 tarantulas roughly the same size as the black one on the first page, standing at a safe distance-or so I thought. Til today IDK WTF happened! One was suddenly a few inches from my bare feet(they're fast and they jump!)-they can bite through leather anyway;its buddy followed like a nightmare tag team and if my uncle hadn't appeared things wouldn't have ended well.
Moral? Don't fcuk with jungle ish?! Its that simple. If you deliberately enter their habitat and think they're cute/cool and/or cuddly you deserve everything bad that happens.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
majority of tarantulas are harmless to a healthy adult.....a sting would be about as bad as a bee sting....

i like spiders and people are more of a danger to them than they are to us

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
majority of tarantulas are harmless to a healthy adult.....a sting would be about as bad as a bee sting....

i like spiders and people are more of a danger to them than they are to us

:dahell: you might not die but theres nothing harmless about being bitten by 2 fangs that are 2 inches long bruh.. that spider would puncture your entire hand

let me put a nail over your hand and use a hammer to strike it through your hand , bet you wouldnt say that dumb shyt bout that spider being harmless

fukk spiders, fukk scorpions fukk all that dumb shyt

people be like "well they kill flys, other wise you'd have to deal with flys in your house :troll: " so fukkin what ? :what: id deal with flys n shyt any day of the week if it meant removing all spiders and scorpions from the world :pacspit:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
This brought back a bad memory :sadcam: I remember going into the basement when i was about 5 years old just messing around and out comes this mega spider from the shadows. Thing was just there in front of me all perfectly still basically telling me "the fukk you want little nikka :birdman:" I ran my ass back upstairs and slammed the door shut while looking :mjcry:

All Star
Daps
:huhldup:We have shyt like this in America, tho. Ran across it when we were stationed in Albuquerque as a kid.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Cameroon the Tikar up North used to practice smth called spider divination. The Black Ngam was used to consult the spirit world;as recently as the 80s,IDK about now.

spider_divination.jpg

The diviner,duly licensed by the government,first finds a likely burrow of the Red Baboon Spider ,Hysterocrates gigas or a tarantula. These nightmare creatures can inflict a painful bite and symbolize truth and the spirit world.
The person with the issue,be it witchcraft/business/sickness or women consults the diviner who places specially made plum tree cards seen here in an upside down 2 foot container atop the burrow. The spider emerges and is 'questioned.' Its rearrangement of the cards is then 'interpreted.'

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2013/04/cameroons-tikar-people-show-need-for.html