Running tally of Trump coronavirus claims that are contradicted by his own case

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just wanted to keep track of all the shyt regarding Trump's corona case that has already contradicts his own narratives.

Repeatedly refused to wear a mask
April 3, at the White House: “The C.D.C. is advising the use of nonmedical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure. So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time, but this is voluntary. I don’t think I’m going to be doing it.”

The stark contrast between the two candidates’ positions on mask-wearing was also on display at the debate in how their family members showed up. According to Washington Post columnist Josh Rogin, Cleveland Clinic officials “tried to give masks to Trump’s family and guests at the Cleveland debate, but ‘they refused to put those masks on.’”

AP_20270789646213_10.12.57_AM.0.jpg

The White House has finally made mask-wearing mandatory for staffers.....as of today. :mjlol:

It's okay to downplay masks when 200,000+ Americans have died, but now that the president finally got it because of his idiotic refusal to listen to the experts...

"It's just the flu"

"Trump, March 24: I brought some numbers here. We lose thousands and thousands of people a year to the flu. We don’t turn the country off, I mean every year. Now when I heard the number — you know, we average 37,000 people a year. Can you believe that? And actually this year we’re having a bad flu season. But we lose thousands of people a year to the flu. We never turn the country off. We lose much more than that to automobile accidents. We didn’t call up the automobile companies, say, “Stop making cars. We don’t want any cars anymore.” We have to get back to work."
“Now, with the regular flu, you know, we average from 27,000 to 77,000 deaths a year. Who would think that? I never knew that, until six or eight weeks ago. I asked that question. I said, how many people die of the flu? You know, you keep hearing about flu shot, flu shot, take your flu shot. But I said, how many people die of the flu? And they said, sir, we lose between 27,000 and, you know, somewhere in the 70s. I think we went as high as 100,000 people died in 1990, if you can believe that. But a lot of people, regardless, I think it averages about 36,000 people a year. So I said, wow. And that’s — now, that’s a percentage that’s under 1% very substantially. So, it would be interesting to see what that difference is. But, you know, again, a lot of people don’t report, because they get the coronavirus, and they get better relatively quickly. Not that severe.”

Supposedly this is just like the flu, nothing should be shut down, life should go on. So why is he isolating in the hospital and putting a hold on all appearances and events? Just for a little flu?

"COVID only affects weakened, older people with other issues"
“We’ve had 11 deaths, and they’ve been largely old people who are — who were susceptible to what’s happening. Now, that would be the case, I assume, with a regular flu too. If somebody is old and in a weakened state or ill, they’re susceptible to the common flu too. You know, they were telling me just now that the common flu kills people and old people is sort of a target.”
"Now we know it. It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. But they have other problems, that's what it really effects, that's it," Mr. Trump continued. "You know in some states, thousands of people [are infected] — nobody young. Below the age of 18, like nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows."

"But it affects virtually nobody. It's an amazing thing," he said.
So obviously it shouldn't affect Trump, who is literally the "healthiest president ever"
Donald Trump has "extraordinary" stamina and physical strength and would be the healthiest person ever elected president, his doctor said in a statement released Monday [now revealed to have been dictated by Trump himself].

Dr. Harold Bornstein, who has been Trump's personal physician since 1980, said that "over the past 39 years, I am pleased to report that Mr. Trump has had no significant medical problems."

The physician said that Trump has lost 15 pounds in the past year, has never had cancer or hip, knee or shoulder replacements and "has no history of ever using alcohol or tobacco products."

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein said in the statement released by Trump's campaign.

Bornstein said Trump was recently given a medical evaluation that only showed "positive results," with his blood pressure clocking in at 110/65. Trump's lab test results were “astonishingly excellent,” he said.
If corona only affects the vulnerable, and Trump is the healthiest ever, then why is he at the hospital?

Hydroxychloroquine is a game-changer

If it is such a game-changer, then why did Trump just take an experimental, unproven drug instead?

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
The universe is finally giving him the equal and opposite reaction to all of his bullshyt :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He took off his mask the moment he entered the White House. :snoop:

He's still saying it's no big deal cause he feels better. :snoop:

His folk are refusing to answer questions about why he isn't on hydroxychloroquine. :snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The good news is that even fewer Americans are buying his bullshyt.

Poll: Most Americans Don’t Trust White House On Trump’s Health

69% of Americans say they trust little or none of what the White House says regarding Trump's health

65% of Americans say that he might not have caught COVID if he had taken it more seriously.

Just 33% of Americans think that Trump handled his own case appropriately.

Just 37% of Americans think Trump is handling COVID in general appropriately.

His job approval has fallen to 40% overall.