Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movie

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dope. I used to love the cartoon on Cartoon Network. Even the bubbly intro haha.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
im unfamiliar with the show seen this posted on a kung fu movie forum. looks like its going to be good though. Now if we could get that donnie yen movie finish

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hiko Seijuro aint in it, then I give no fukks about it :yeshrug:

Hiko was the GOAT :wow:. The creator said he was TOO powerful to have a substantial part in the storyline, that's why he only had that one fight against Fuji.

They should do the whole Shishio arc with Hiko, Saito, Aoishi, Usui, Sojiro etc. Do the flashback into Hiko training Kenshin and everything.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know I've seen this show but I don't remember it at all. Anyone got something to spark my memory? Is it with that weird cat ear guy with silver hair and that crazy sword, was he a demon or some shyt?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I know I've seen this show but I don't remember it at all. Anyone got something to spark my memory? Is it with that weird cat ear guy with silver hair and that crazy sword, was he a demon or some shyt?

that was Inuyasha....

Kenshin was the samurai who kicked it at the dojo and was all polite until it was time to kill nikkas...

all i know is i saw my nikka Hajime Saito...:ohhh:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hiko was the GOAT :wow:. The creator said he was TOO powerful to have a substantial part in the storyline, that's why he only had that one fight against Fuji.

They should do the whole Shishio arc with Hiko, Saito, Aoishi, Usui, Sojiro etc. Do the flashback into Hiko training Kenshin and everything.

Whatever gets us more Shishio and Seta Sojiro gets my vote.