Rusev stays losing this week: Suffers injury at Smackdown

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Has there been any news on what happened here because watching it, it doesn't look like he rolled his ankle or anything :patrice:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think you all owe this man an apology :ufdup:

He's NOT dumb as fukk, and YOU'RE sorry :wow::wow::wow:

lol, I think I was the first to even hint at it being Ryback's fault and at the time I was perfectly aware that he might not have had anything to do with it. Then people just started bringing up Punk and talking about Ryback endangering people.

Although let's not forget he did this like last week.

9p37P6f.gif

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Jump the gun & blame wrestlers when they aint did shyt wrong brehs
You say this like Ryback hasnt injured people before or done stupid shyt that could have injured them. Knowing what we know about Ryback why wouldnt we assume its his fault?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You say this like Ryback hasnt injured people before or done stupid shyt that could have injured them. Knowing what we know about Ryback why wouldnt we assume its his fault?
When you assume you make an ass out of you :ufdup:

And everybody BESIDES Punk has had no complaints

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
When you assume you make an ass out of you :ufdup:

And everybody BESIDES Punk has had no complaints
If a guy like CM punk can complain and outright refuse to wrestle with the guy and still end up in the match there doesnt really seem to be a point in complaining about him:russ:

As for your other point. Touche

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Remember when Mickie James was ultra popular so they had her do segment with Cena implying that they fukked? :sas2:
Remember when AJ Lee was ultra popular so they had her do segments with Cena implying that they fukked? :sas2:
Remember when Eve Torres was ultra popular so they had her do a segment with Cena trying to fukk but Ryder walked in on it causing Cena to throw his career off the stage? :sas2:
Now that Lana's popular now its only a matter of time before Dolph and JTG for the hell of it gets loaded on with Rusev in his wheelchair to get that Ryder treatment :sas1:

:mjlol::deadrose:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hold up, hold up!

I checked out the match and it seemed like it wasn't Ryback's fault. Rusev landed awkwardly.

This moment was after Rusev had already injured his ankle. While it didn't become noticeable until after a commercial break, this seemed to be the moment where it happened as Rusev's feet slide away on the landing.
bdyuLHf.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Hold up, hold up!

This moment was after Rusev had already injured his ankle. While it didn't become noticeable until after a commercial break, this seemed to be the moment where it happened as Rusev's feet slide away on the landing.
bdyuLHf.gif
Rusev :ufdup: Big Cass and Enzo Amore a long time ago tried to tell you about not wearing shoes....

How you doin'! :smugbiden: