Russell "SABO" Westbrook drops $700,000 on an engagement ring. Too much $$$ or nah?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
But, @Sunshine is in a relationship and does appear to believe in romantic love.

I'm simply saying that dude she is with has to be a top-notch simp to stick around under those circumstances.

Is what they have really a relationship? To me, they just sound like friends. If he has options, it's only a matter of time before she finds herself in a bush.

s4ykxy.jpg
Seems like she has made her feelings known to him. So if he sticks around, he sticks around. If not, then she 'll move on. :yeshrug:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
But, @Sunshine is in a relationship and does appear to believe in romantic love.

I'm simply saying that dude she is with has to be a top-notch simp to stick around under those circumstances.

Is what they have really a relationship? To me, they just sound like friends. If he has options, it's only a matter of time before she finds herself in a bush.

s4ykxy.jpg
People come and go in relationships. You can be in relationship and not want to get married or fear being by yourself. At the end of the day humans are still social beings...we are going to interact with one another.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:dahell: does a thread about Sabo buying his girl a ring get this big.
Yall some weirdos. Let him live.

nikkas in here really saying he should have spent it on hungry kids & all types of other shyt
Bold is just these nikkas "valid" reasons for hating on the next man under the guise of he should do something for the people. shyt why don't you get money like him and show them how its done instead of acting like you the next cats financial advisor smh

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He ain't in politics, nobody cares how much he overspends on things. OAN I wish I did have the luxury of dropping nearly 3 quarters of million on an engagement ring. At least I hope it's luxury and not impending madness. If it's the latter, I see how so many of these kats end up in bankruptcy land.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yes. Of course. Unless the "arrangement" she has with him gives him the freedom to have sex with other women, it's highly unlikely he's going to stick around.
And that's her life...you are not her man and don't know what he wants. The op strikes me as a realistic individual, if she is ok I doubt him leaving will devastate her. You are going on this pretext that the op will be devastated if je leaves. She will move on, there are no guarantees in life so it is very plausible.:yeshrug:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
If you got it like that, then :salute:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't know why you are so worried about what another grown man does with his time. Many posters have mentioned their distaste for marriage and kids. So why are you now trying to convince @Sunshine that she should want these thing :comeon:.
Man's power over women, in my opinion, is woman's need for companionship/biological clock ticking/fear of bring alone. However, some women don't fear these things as much or even at all. Many of these things that you guys do is play on these fears and that's why most of you think you know women so well. Including my best friend reinscarf:smugbiden:...anyway ive always said that as much you
men complain about women you wouldn't be able to deal with women you wouldn't want to deal with who cared little/cold as you because that means you canmot manipulate/guilt trip them. Ypu guys are just riding the coattails of society that women need a man to be validated or risk ending up like a cat lady.
I shared many of @Sunshine views on relationships although I do want to get married now and have children but I have no fear of being alone and I don't believe in romantic love. A lot guys use females emotional weakness to claim strength:camby:
Point is every woman doesnt care to be in a relationship or to have a man. Get over yourselves...its just that most do rather than not.

yeah, idk what his problem is. Tons of people don't want to get married or have children.

and he doesn't even know if my bf even wants to get married or have children yet he has such a HUGE problem with him being with me. :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yes. Of course. Unless the "arrangement" she has with him gives him the freedom to have sex with other women, it's highly unlikely he's going to stick around.

why the fukk do you care so much? :mindblown: like wtf, worry about your own life dude. damn.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:snoop:

Yeah cuz shytting on black women, the race of your mother, is fun. c00n ass. You're a fukking disgrace

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
that's a lot... for me. for him, he's not struggling. anything under 100,000 would be seen as cheap for him.