Russell up Kawhi to Book KD & CP3 for a show in the desert.. Official Clippers(#5) vs Suns(#4) 1st Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clippers in 4

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Clippers in 5

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Clippers in 6

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Clippers in 7

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Suns in 4

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Suns in 5

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • Suns in 6

Votes: 37 29.4%
  • Suns in 7

Votes: 17 13.5%

• Total voters

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
The thing that pisses me off is that I bet Kawhi and his camp shut themselves down when they found out PG not playing the series. The Clippers were playing well and split the first 2 home games. I know they wouldn't win in 7 but they could have definitely made it interesting with Kawhi.

Anyways the whole Kawhi saga in LA has been a total disaster. Homie should have stayed the year in Toronto and they would have won another championship or at least gone to the finals. That would have for sure cemented his legacy more.

It's obvious the strategy his camp is using is to extend his career as much as possible and get another contract.

The thigh flared up and nephew shut himself down..

Him and Uncle Dennis won't allow the team med staff to touch him first..

So kawhi and his "camp" diagnoses him and then reports it to the Clippers...

Ty Lue out here freestyling because he don't want to make Nephew mad....

He did the same exact thing in San Antonio 😭

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It’s not exactly Durant’s fault. Monty tries to run a golden state style where Kevs gravity opens up the floor for the rest of the team. The issue is, in order for that to work Durant has to actually get the fukking ball.
I was actually talking about this with my boy when we were watching the game, I was saying that that PHX was getting away from what got them the 3-1 lead, starting possessions with the threat of KD.

Nearly every possession should be KD catching the ball near the elbow and forcing teams to send a double and if they don't, he torches them

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Suns have no bench. Clippers would have won with Kawhi. I'm not impressed at all by the Suns.
I'm saying in this in all seriousness. They have Kawhi. They've had Kawhi. This is who he is.

Your other point stands. Suns are not impressive. Extremely top heavy, no depth. They essentially have 4 players and one guy will get a couple gimme points.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Suns have only played 13 games with KD.They were fortunate to face the Clips without Kawhi & PG.As you can see, their offense looks indecisive, and sporadic.They don't really have team runs.They have Booker scoring flare ups.They've yet to have a game where everything clicked.Cold part about it, I don't think they will.Just not enough time to build that kind of chemistry.
They had glimpses of it in game 1 and in this game in the 3rd quarter

I think to get that they'll need to get ayton involved more offensively and trick him out of taking those weak ass free throw line jumpers

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the suns get through the nuggets, they will easily get past lakers, warriors or kings