Russell Wilson wishes baby Future happy bday from "Papa Russ"

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:gucci: Muthafukkas really want Russ to treat baby future and ciara like how Rodney treated Yvette and her son just so they can say I told you so....

:hhh: I swear ciara reminds some folks of they BMs to be mad, that Russ actually being a good father to the lil breh. If you dont want ya BMs with someone else or around ya child, then marry her, if not KIM with all that extra emotion, if breh a good dude b.:camby:

Daps
That's Russ kid. Future was just his way of conception.

Russel is the provider and the one who wakes up with him in the night.

Future is more of the fun uncle.

Plenty of dudes I've talked to consider the step dad that was actually there to be his real father over the nikka who just busted a nut in his mom and kept it pushing
:yeshrug:

That only if the dad out the way completely future in his life and Russ has its own kid.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I think this nikka russel just don't know any better and is corny as a result.

On some man to man shyt, some things you don't do. Especially this gay ass social media shyt. If he really cared about the kid's best interests then what purpose does it serve antagonizing the father for likes :jbhmm: let the daddy be the daddy, he shouldn't have any issue with he "russ" the stepdad

You still gonna fukk the momma without all this extra shyt so why you on social media like a female for a fukkin 3 year old
I think Russ knows exactly what he's doing and he's waiting for Future to act stupid so he can knock his head off :demonic: