Russia and China Shows Off Thier Military Forces in a Large Scale Drill Exhibition.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The Bible also says Elijah went up to the heavens on a chariot of fire and that Jesus cursed a fig tree
:jbhmm:
And you have people that believe they can talk to spirits with cowry shells and carved wooden statues and beads while dancing and performing various rituals. None of that matters in the scope of this Russia and China military drill. Believe whatever you like.
Nap is not going to like this
full
Damn the Russians coming for the indians too.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
And you have people that believe they can talk to spirits with cowry shells and carved wooden statues and beads while dancing and performing various rituals. None of that matters in the scope of this Russia and China military drill. Believe whatever you like.

full
Damn the Russians coming for the indians too.

Russia sells a lot of weapons to India. They have a strategic military partnership.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Russia sells a lot of weapons to India. They have a strategic military partnership.
I bet they do man. Just like china is the United States biggest trading partner. That's the whole concept behind B.R.I.C.S being a threat to the west. I was poking fun at Napoleon being a dot Indian allegedly

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Gog and Magog...shyt is getting real brehs :sadcam:

12. The Kings Of The East: The Oriental Confederacy
Yeah, allegedly when Christ returns that area known as Russia today is suppose to be in power. And Russia, Iran,Syria Ethiopia, Libya, India and other nations are going to come together as one and try to go to War with Israel. But will end up being slaughtered at the last minute.
why? it's not like either country is targeting his homeland.

Plus India got them nuclear thangz too.
full

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Those pilgrims knew what they were doing settling on a landmass so cut off from the eastern hemisphere. If America were in Europe, we’d have gotten that American Me treatment decades ago...

FavoriteBewitchedArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Our only allies are the Pacific & the Atlantic

:lupe:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia & China vs Europe & the USA :mjtroll3:
The winners will be those who ally with the Muslim world :wow:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
[

As devilish as anything I hate about this country's history.

You're talking like there isn't already government greed, corruption, oppression, poverty, malnourishment in Africa. Like developing economies, technology, and military strength in Africa would destroy the utopia it is today.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't understand why you're concerned now. In 1950, America was fighting half a million Chinese troops who were supported by Russian pilots during the Korean War. Now shyt's about to get real?

OK
:martin:

Of course shyt is gonna get real...

The usa wasn't fighting the Chinese directly back in the Korean war. But the usa also didn't want that smoke.
And the Soviets didn't want any of that smoke during the cold war. They backed down quite a bit..

But things of course change..

The Russians ain't the Soviets, and have been preparing since the mid 90s for this fight. So for them it hasn't be a question of if, but when for a generation.

and well China of course isn't the China of the 50s/60s. It's far stronger now and the usa well is past it's peak strength.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The winners will be those who ally with the Muslim world :wow:
Yo how this thread get turned into a religious one that little christian script about Magog was interesting I remember being taught about armageddon and the rapture when I was a minister of music but fukk it now i guess though. So which galaxy is the Muslim world in and why do you feel that will detemine the winner?