Russia says it has proof of Turkey buying oil from ISIS

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
The propaganda machine of the Kremlin has gone all out on Erdogan :mjlol:

But the sad part is, a lot of this shid is true and has been observed by many folks over the last 3 years. ISIS nikkaz take routine vacations and honeymoons in Turkey like clock work.

biggest open secret in the middle east

:ohlawd:

Russians snitchin

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Yeah... allegedly a decent percentage of ISIS are Russian citizens.

They need to stop with the theater and get to the business of wiping these guys out.

How long will it take America to get to the business? Its only been 3 years so far....:heh:

In other news, did you hear the Pentagon say theres only been 2 civilian deaths from American air strikes in Syria :deadmanny:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How long will it take America to get to the business? Its only been 3 years so far....:heh:

In other news, did you hear the Pentagon say theres only been 2 civilian deaths from American air strikes in Syria :deadmanny:

Well they have been bombing them in strategic places to take back cities and infrastructure but if there are no boots on the ground to clean up it's pointless. You know that.
The missions backing the Kurds and the Iraqi Army(Iranian militias) have worked well despite the allegations of ethnic cleansing by the Iraqi Army(Iranian militias).

Nah, not surprised that's what they would say though.

:deadmanny:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Although I'm no fan of Putin, but if they actually have clear evidence, I hope they present it. Everyone is thirsty for truth in this bullshyt war. But Russia is like the Super head of international politics, they always talking about I'm gonna expose this and that nation. But it turns out to be gossip in the end.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
are you arabic?
you have marvellous muezzins and reciters from Turkey.
No, I don't even speak Arabic.

I know, I had a Turkish Quran teacher, but he was educated in and spent lots of time in Mecca.

For Turks Arabic isn't the first language, so you have those that are not well versed in Arabic, they don't have perfect pronunciations. But yeah most Muazzins, reciters and Imams are well versed in Arabic. I just didn't expect a politician to be in that category.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No, I don't even speak Arabic.

I know, I had a Turkish Quran teacher, but he was educated in and spent lots of time in Mecca.

For Turks Arabic isn't the first language, so you have those that are not well versed in Arabic, they don't have perfect pronunciations. But yeah most Muazzins, reciters and Imams are well versed in Arabic. I just didn't expect a politician to be in that category.
:ufdup:

Erdogan will lead the Eastern Caliphate while Obama will lead the Western Caliphate.