Russian SOF in Aleppo with Hezbollah patches...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kurds have been fukking the Turks up for awhile now.

Turks (NATO) have been trying to get the PKK under the terrorist watch list for quite some time. Ask Turkey if they view the kurds the same as Hezbollah. They're like shape shifters and opportunists, they use different banners to use allies for their own agenda. They did it in Iraq, but make no mistake, Kurds have one sole purpose and thats Kurdistan to rise.
:gucci: Lets not go around caping for authoritarian turks now. The Kurds are in the right as far as I am concerned. But I see the Turkish point of view

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: Lets not go around caping for authoritarian turks now. The Kurds are in the right as far as I am concerned. But I see the Turkish point of view
I'm not caping for any of these muppets, I have no fight in this, all I said was look at it from different pov. With that being said, in terms of the OP, THAT is why the Russians have the Hezbollah patch. What you see as a terrorist organisation is not to another side, just like Russia views some of America's allies as terrorist cells. :yeshrug:

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PKK is listed as a terrorist organization by the US, EU and other western nations.

Kurds have definitely been victims but they have groups that have engaged in terrorism and who have a history of committing atrocities themselves.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
main-qimg-42ab7c49e17b1e58993049a17eaf6c09-c

US special forces wearing kurdish patch from may '16

@ThreeLetterAgency you are a fukking idiot
whats the problem with calling out the Russians? :francis: :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap like most neocons has never served in any force...he hasnt even respected that idea enough to learn something about it

Obviously the special forces need local guides and when you are are a free agent playing with another team you have to wear your allies color or display a flag so you dont get fragged or fired on by the friendlies that dont know you
I know all about Spec Ops being ingrained in local populations...and?

Ya'll seem sensitive about calling Russians out though :sas2: