Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
there are very few posters that i know by name or by what they post.
i pretty much do my thing and keep it moving.

i really don't have the energy to go out and hunt down agents.
when i see them, i call them out and hit them with a neg when i can.

that being said, i wish you all the best in this endeavour.
i'll stick to my position in the peanut gallery just making smilies and talking shyt.

:salute:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Given the recent findings regarding the disenfranchisement on the part of Russian trolls, I think we should go back and search for anyone on here spreading rhetoric about not voting, then permanently ban them. I don't care how much clout they have.

calling for support from my HL brehs and brehettes....

@AZBeauty @88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @FaTaL @mc_brew @Call Me James @Breh13 @BigMoneyGrip @The Black Panther @FAH1223 @tru_m.a.c @Orbital-Fetus @Bollywood Hulk Hogan @19- @Frank Grimes

I don't think we should go on--for lack of a better term--a witch hunt, but we do need to start asking posters here why they feel comfortable spouting the same talking points being used in Russian propaganda.

Dudes really can't see the agenda that Russians have by aligning their talking points with ours and trying to provoke a race war in the US? :gucci:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Given the recent findings regarding the disenfranchisement on the part of Russian trolls, I think we should go back and search for anyone on here spreading rhetoric about not voting, then permanently ban them. I don't care how much clout they have.

calling for support from my HL brehs and brehettes....

@AZBeauty @88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @FaTaL @mc_brew @Call Me James @Breh13 @BigMoneyGrip @The Black Panther @FAH1223 @tru_m.a.c @Orbital-Fetus @Bollywood Hulk Hogan @19- @Frank Grimes

Already did just that. This entire thread was a honeycomb: [Official] “Alternative” Perspective & News on Trump/Russia Scandal

I've identified at least 20-30 racist accounts on this site.

Not going to get into it out here in the public, but I can pm you the full write up

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Add them to the list. :mjlit:

It was obvious throughout 2016 and 2017 some posters were trolls and agents. Some proper straight from The Donald posts all over political threads. :picard:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda