Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Dallas heat isnt that bad. Ryan is from the desert part of California
Shiid when u are in a gym made of tin where the heats gets to 120

Outside and the tin shed shyt Derrick be havin charlo and Errol in

Before Derrick Errol was trained by Mexicans

Gene vivero was a muhfukka

U go down balboa st near wynwood

U will get dehydrated jus lookin at that shyt and they still goin strong even after gene died

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Giving me Amir Khan with Virgil hunter vibes. He'll prolly end up with bomac next:mjlol:.....Don't think any trainer can fix ryans poor footwork and mental roadblocks. He's always gonna revert back to his old self once that bell rings. If this don't work out Ryan prolly retires for good. At least we know he won't be getting it easy in that gym.
Come to think of it, derrick James may be the worst possible fit for Ryan. He does nothing improve Ryan's flaws. shytty defense. Trash footwork. Stiff movements. I see Ryan getting slumped in his next big fight.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Come to think of it, derrick James may be the worst possible fit for Ryan. He does nothing improve Ryan's flaws. shytty defense. Trash footwork. Stiff movements. I see Ryan getting slumped in his next big fight.

He should have went with Robert Garcia instead

His training was the best I've ever seen Anthony Joshua as far as movement and aggression

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
"Showbizz and Showtime" they said it's going be called. Maybe they were just chatting tho, iono
Either way I'm like damn dude really serious in the industry :ohhh:

Ain't it crazy just 10 years ago, to say "You can make money off of Youtube" and make a career out of it, you would have been laughed at. Now it's basically printing money out here

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your boy blowing up
He supposed to have a podcast/show with Shawn Porter soon
Yeah I saw. Told everybody he was legit and really devoted to this. Positive outlook and always respectful and on the side of the fighters. boxers. No silly beef with other YT guys or anything like that. All around good guy. Happy for him and the Showbizz community. :banderas: