Ryan Tannehill's wife leaves a AR-15 in rental car

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
USATSI_6214338.jpg

(USA Today Sports Images)

You don't expect to rent a car and find a high-powered rifle left behind in the back seat.

Judith Fleissig, a 58-year-old woman from Rochester, N.Y., was surprised when the SUV she rented in South Florida on Jan. 4 included an AR-15 rifle left behind by the previous renter.

Even more surprising is that the person who left the gun behind was Lauren Tannehill, the popular wife of Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Lauren Tannehill didn't break any laws by leaving the legally-owned gun behind in a bag.

“Though dangerous if it would have landed in the wrong hands, it’s not criminal,” Broward County sheriff's spokeswoman Keyla Concepción said to the Sun-Sentinel.

Through the Dolphins, the Tannehills said they view it as a personal matter.

Fleissig didn't even notice the bag in the back set until two days after they rented the car. The Sun-Sentinel said her daughter found the bag.

“We got out of the car, we were kind of freaked out," Fleissig said. "I didn’t want to touch it. I took a picture, zipped it back up and went to the police station. They came out and took it. “[I thought] ‘this vacation is getting better and better.’”

The police said Lauren Tannehill, a model who got a lot of on-air time when the Dolphins were featured on HBO's "Hard Knocks," simply forgot the gun in the car. The Tannehills probably won't make that mistake again.​

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
yeah i know... i noticed i fukked it up right after i posted .. and through the edit post options i cant find a way to edit thread titles

(any mods wanna help me out with this?)
go to thread tools mate, its on the top right. stop being a rookie c*nt you got this

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
yeah i know... i noticed i fukked it up right after i posted .. and through the edit post options i cant find a way to edit thread titles

(any mods wanna help me out with this?)
there is a edit tools i believe, try it