Ryhmefest running for Chicago Board of Education

grendelprime

Suits 2 for $99
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Doitall in Jersey, Fest is throwing his hat into public service. I’m happy for him. Chopped it up with him about early Chicago hip hop a year ago. Good dude.
My entire family is a part of the Chicago Board of Education. They definitely need a dude like Fest helping run that shytshow.

grendelprime

Suits 2 for $99
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's run for office a few times in the past. Hopefully he wins.
No doubt! My sister, who has teached in the same school that we attended for almost 30 years, didn’t know he was running. I used to bump Fest in the ride with her when I lived in Jersey.
Unfortunately, I no longer live in Chicago. I can’t vote. But, I can get the word out.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
He's run for office a few times in the past. Hopefully he wins.
Yeah, I know he ran for an alderman spot a while back and nearly won.

Like Doitall in Jersey, Fest is throwing his hat into public service. I’m happy for him. Chopped it up with him about early Chicago hip hop a year ago. Good dude.
My entire family is a part of the Chicago Board of Education. They definitely need a dude like Fest helping run that shytshow.

@Barnett114 @CHICAGO @beaniemac @Oozy :manny:

EDIT: damn, I went to tag @invalid and it looks like y'all got him out the paint lmao. :dahell: what he did?

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
No doubt! My sister, who has teached in the same school that we attended for almost 30 years, didn’t know he was running.

Che-Rhymefest-Smith-2015-billboard-650.jpg

*just jokes