Saab is back

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
For the first time since the automaker went bankrupt in 2011, cars have begun rolling off its production line in Trollhattan, Sweden today.

The storied brand is now owned by a new company called National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS), which is backed by Chinese investors and aims to manufacture electric cars based on Saab designs for sale in China and elsewhere...

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/12/02/saab-restarts-production/

http://www.saabcars.com/

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Best cars they made design wise to me was the 900..Id buy a 900 with a new engine and trans from another car, they aren't reliable and cost a grip to fix.

Saab_900_convertible.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
We used to clown the shyt out of my boys sister that drove a SAAB.

Every time she would start it up we'd start bursting into laughter screaming SAAAAAAAAAAB cause that's what it sounded like when it started. The car is so fukking ugly, I'd be scared to crash in it too. The only reason they're starting the company back up is cause they know the chinese can be suckered into buying it. There's so many new drivers, they finally have a new sucker market they can sell this monstrosity too.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The Saab name-brand is more popular in Europe as compared to the US. The rehashed 9-3 is disgusting though, but they don't have any options for R&D design costs.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I owned a 2003 9-3 Turbo car was fun to drive but boy did I had to get it fix every 3 months they are not reliable at all.

Daps
Design-wise, it's like they never learn. They remind me of American Car makers. It's like they just don't get it.

:ld:
They still have to make their cars that is brand recognizable though... Like when you see one, even through redesign, you know it's a Saab

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
One of my friend's mother had a Saab. We knew because we had never seen another car like it so you knew it was her coming down the street. I don't know if she had problems with it but she had that car for a long time.