Sabu calls Taz a N!gger and says "everybody is a lil racist"

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
nikka checking for Sabu though? even at the "height" of his career who was like "man, i wonder what Sabu is thinking" ...He would have been an early entry on the "who do you think is racist?" list

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i'd bet good money that tazz felt cool reading that and was happy to be called a "n*gger".

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Wait Taz is black and Sabu is a white dude?
roddy-piper-black-power-o.gif

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I think Sabu is Lebanese.

Brunk's father is half Irish and half German, and his mother is Lebanese. Brunk was married to a Japanese woman Hitomi, who was given a kayfabed name, Mibu, to match his own.[citation needed] They married on June 22, 1997 in Michigan, and had a separate Japanese ceremony on December 12, 1998, in Tokyo.[35] In Forever Hardcore, Brunk reveals he took his name "Sabu" from actor Sabu Dastagir, of whom his unclewas a fan.

Basically Half-breed :lolbron:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I never gave a shyt about any of the ECW guys

I always thought they were cornballs that were never good enough to make it to a spot on WWE or WCW or if they did make it they never really did anything besides Austin, Foley and Heyman and I guess you can make a case for Raven

Thing is tho all these guys were raised in a generation where being a racist was the norm so when I hear that Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes used to talk down to nonwhite talent it really doesnt surprise me