Sabu No Showed His Own Hall Of Fall Induction

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
411MANIA | Various News: Sabu No-Shows Indie Hall Of Fame Induction, Lee Moriarty Recalls Coffin Drop From Last Year’s AEW Rampage

Sabu no-showed his induction at the Indie Wrestling Hall of Fame, with Brett Lauderdale explaining why on Sunday. The ceremony took place in Philadelphia today and Sabu was not present for his induction.

Taking to Twitter, Lauderdale explained that the ECW legend didn’t appear because he didn’t want to come upstairs, writing;

“In the true spirit of independent wrestling, sabu has decided to keep his deposit and no show the indie hall of fame ceremony today. He accepted the booking and took the money, but doesnt wanna get in the elevator and come upstairs

What a legend”

I was always a Sabu fan but over the last few years he's become a clown,when is he gonna grow up and act like a man

Pathetic

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

Who are the 3 guys on the far right? ECW guys or just fans?

EDIT: technically they’re all on the far right
full

Last edited:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

full

I know the one with the double middle finger is PJ Polaco (Justin Credible)

Don't know who the two big guys are. ECW didn't have many tall wrestlers (and most of them passed away)

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I don't know who y

full

I don't know who the guy with the Steelers jersey is or the one with the orange hat,Justin Credible has the gcw short on