SAD BUNNY BUSHED/BANNED APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats exactly why I can't fully trust no black person who uses the Nword.

Too many use it in the same manner as racist non-blacks no matter the spelling. There's no love in that word. It's mainly used out of anger by black people towards other black people.

The word needs to die. It's a literal curse to black people.

If you're black and don't use that word or stopped using it I salute y'all to the highest degree. Y'all my people for real :salute:

Did yall forget there was a whole thread about a coli discord where they regularly were using the n word. The boule use that word in the way whites repeat the infamous Chris Rock joke. They arent talking about all black people when they use it. Just those of us they find unnaceptable,not of the talented tength.

I tried to tell yall,Sad Bunny and I suspect others arent even real people. They are accounts run by the boule cabal as a collective. Its part of a psyop to make you hate poor, less educated blacks. But what can I day,they really do run a tight ship. Looks like one of them slipped up.

When i thought it was a real person we warned him to stop with the gay agenda he was pushing. Supposedly he has a family and they would be ashamed. 2024 is exposal season if you havent heard already. God will remove all who need to be set the table:respect: