Sada Baby's old tweets resurface :mjgrin:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Possibly.

I was at a kickback over the weekend and the song with Nikki came on - I was like this that Sada Baby and literally everyone was like wtf is a Sada Baby.

Group of 30 somethings in NO.

:yeshrug:
N.O. nikkas hate on anybody not named B.G., Soulja Slim or C-Murder

Daps
Reppin
My Set
2010 was the odd future lil b era and twitter was the super wild west back then. Now if he said that shyt back in 2016 I'd be like homie wilding but everyone who was young and on twitter looking for attention posted stupid shyt like that for clout.

The craziest shyt was kevin hart getting in trouble for a tweeted joke that he preformed on stage....the world laughed at that joke.

Point is if you about to blow delete ya old tweets.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never even said some shyt like I hate Dark skin people jokingly but to each his own

I dont really believe in the old tweet digging up thing but he was saying some wild shyt he will be fine tho
This is all my stance to a T.

Bruh said roofie and rape all night, yikes

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
2010 was the odd future lil b era and twitter was the super wild west back then. Now if he said that shyt back in 2016 I'd be like homie wilding but everyone who was young and on twitter looking for attention posted stupid shyt like that for clout.

The craziest shyt was kevin hart getting in trouble for a tweeted joke that he preformed on stage....the world laughed at that joke.

Point is if you about to blow delete ya old tweets.
2008-2012 twitter was the Wild Wild West .