Salvation Army is opens nonprofit food store in Baltimore gays want to burn it down...(SMH)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

clip1_zpsqz1wiia7.png

clip3_zps0kvbmm0v.png

clip2_zpszned4bje.png

Look at this pathetic shyt. Why can't they just accept that not everybody is going to fukk with them and keep it moving. They doing all this bytching for what?

White people once again. Ass fukking crazy.

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Good for the Salvation Army for doing this. I hate that there's a bunch of liquor stores owned by racist Indians and asians but it's hard to find one good and healthy affordable grocery store in low income neighborhoods.

The lgbtq community need to fall back and stop hating on everything that doesn't help them. Hold your own nuts.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good for the Salvation Army for doing this. I hate that there's a bunch of liquor stores owned by racist Indians and asians but it's hard to find one good and healthy affordable grocery store in low income neighborhoods.

The lgbtq community need to fall back and stop hating on everything that doesn't help them. Hold your own nuts.

They're too busy holding someone else's nuts.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

It's crazy how they talk about spreading love when they spew more hate than any group out there