Sam Seder gives Tim Pool that work in a debate

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I've never heard of this Tim Pool character before.

:hhh:

This dude is a deflecting ass. MSNBSeder laid out the case of why Trump is guilty and this gump Tim Pool keeps switching to Biden.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeesh, Tim Pool playing himself up and down this discussion. Pool keeps trying to correct Sam and finding out he's wrong. The amount of Americans supporting impeachment leads right into another claim where Pool tries to say Trump's favorability has gone up; I just heard Howie Klein telling Feldman that from the 2016 election to now, Trump's favorability has dipped in 49 of 50 states with almost all of the drops in favorability being in double-digits. This is why Rubin and Crowder don't want that smoke. As I type this, Pool is trying to reference the impact of the Kavanaugh hearings on elections and Sam just mentioned that a blue wave election with historic numbers happened a month after :mjlol:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeesh, Tim Pool playing himself up and down this discussion. Pool keeps trying to correct Sam and finding out he's wrong. The amount of Americans supporting impeachment leads right into another claim where Pool tries to say Trump's favorability has gone up; I just heard Howie Klein telling Feldman that from the 2016 election to now, Trump's favorability has dipped in 49 of 50 states with almost all of the drops in favorability being in double-digits. This is why Rubin and Crowder don't want that smoke. As I type this, Pool is trying to reference the impact of the Kavanaugh hearings on elections and Sam just mentioned that a blue wave election with historic numbers happened a month after :mjlol:

Just wait until you get to the part where he claims he is so discriminated against cause his children have to lie on their Harvard apps because Asians are targeted by the government polices of a private institution :mjlol:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Guy is the definition of a bad faith actor.

This shyt gets worse. I'm listening to his strawmen arguments against the Green New Deal and Reparations.

Class based policies for blacks? :mjtf:

Ok dude is a HAPA. This makes more sense why he against race based policies for blacks and claims there is discrimination against white males and asians.