Sample Challenge (Oblivion Movie Flip)

Who flipped the Oblivion movie sample the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Honestly I think we should do the sample flip challenge every week. If we can do this every week then people will end up finding there way to the tunnel naturally and if we can get battles like these on the booth then there isn't going to be any issue of traffic.

people gotta tag there beats like I did.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Honestly I think we should do the sample flip challenge every week. If we can do this every week then people will end up finding there way to the tunnel naturally and if we can get battles like these on the booth then there isn't going to be any issue of traffic.

People just gotta participate more period. This place can still function if everyone participated by voting or giving feedback when cats post shyt up. I sticky people's projects without them even asking and I tag cats so they can give feedback. I can't make nikkas show interest. All I can do is lead by example. We all gotta support each other.

This place should be for everyone. We shouldn't have to cater to nikkas that just wanna sample all day. You got some who do both and you got some that like to be original.

The bigger question is why can't everyone just participate, vote, or comment on whatever is taking place for the week? I honestly don't think it'll be a big deal to alternate between sample themes and original themes. I mean cats say they wanna be the best producers, well being the best means you gotta be dope at sampling and creating original beats.

I mean 2 weeks ago, this place was more empty than a trap house that just got raided by the ATF and now shyt is popping like it's 2012. It's a start. Lets just keep the momentum going. :salute:

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
People just gotta participate more period. This place can still function if everyone participated by voting or giving feedback when cats post shyt up. I sticky people's projects without them even asking and I tag cats so they can give feedback. I can't make nikkas show interest. All I can do is lead by example. We all gotta support each other.

This place should be for everyone. We shouldn't have to cater to nikkas that just wanna sample all day. You got some who do both and you got some that like to be original.

The bigger question is why can't everyone just participate, vote, or comment on whatever is taking place for the week? I honestly don't think it'll be a big deal to alternate between sample themes and original themes. I mean cats say they wanna be the best producers, well being the best means you gotta be dope at sampling and creating original beats.

I mean 2 weeks ago, this place was more empty than a trap house that just got raided by the ATF and now shyt is popping like it's 2012. It's a start. Lets just keep the momentum going. :salute:

12116-cm1211605000f52a6b1e6gif-VMgi.gif