Sample dealers

Daps
Reppin
H Λ W Λ I ' I
Have you ever dealt with a private collector who sells Samples or Drumbreaks? I wanted to rant but wanted to see if any other beat head does this. I "collect/buy" vinyl myself but am not a "digger", as a Hip Hop head I understand the difference.

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Wait nikkas get paid for this?!:ohhh:

I been hording bossa nova, Japanese funk, Nigerian soul, etc samples and drum loops since i was in like middle school, like 9+ years. Not a lot of physical shyt tho:mjcry:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Have you ever dealt with a private collector who sells Samples or Drumbreaks? I wanted to rant but wanted to see if any other beat head does this. I "collect/buy" vinyl myself but am not a "digger", as a Hip Hop head I understand the difference.

I have and I'll sum up my experiences in one smilie :martin:

And by the way digger and collector are interchangeable traditionally, however there are those "collectors" who horde shyt just to sell it on for a higher price on some fukk shyt so again :martin:

Daps
Reppin
H Λ W Λ I ' I
Chicagorilla....yes indeed

Hannibal Fox....yeh man I'm familiar with that face lol, and yes they do, some cats think they got "rare" shyt so they sell that record for a bigger payout....the c*nts

wilburn burchette

got his ass
Daps
Reppin
Felladelphila
really depends on what type of buyer you are, i horde drum breaks and shyt pretty hard and i think i might've gone to a sample dealer type once cause the record was a little rough so it was a nice price for something i hadn't found yet and can mint up on later. i just don't have a need for it 9 times outta 10, i can get records other ways.

feel like i seen a similar thread before and probably had a similar reply but at the end of the day, if you go to someone who specializes in something for a service then you're paying for it. the process of acquiring records can suck so if you're looking for someone to help you skip those steps then set aside some cash.
Wait nikkas get paid for this?!:ohhh:

I been hording bossa nova, Japanese funk, Nigerian soul, etc samples and drum loops since i was in like middle school, like 9+ years. Not a lot of physical shyt tho:mjcry:

nah, no dis but i don't think dudes are really copping download links like that out here. i could be wrong tho. you can make some money off records but it's really not much after you consider what you spend on em plus time and gas, etc.