Samsung beats Apple to emerge the number one smartphone brand as iPhone sales decline

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't change the fact that a top end Samsung premium smartphone cost more than the most expensive iPhone model.
Damn. Raping their customers. SMH.

Meanwhile Apple has great quality phones of all price ranges for the people 🙏🏽🙌🏽

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Apple has been lacking on innovation. If lived in Europe, I'd probably have an Android. iMessage is their only advantage right now.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody you know knows phones then. Or thinks for themselves lol

Most people don’t give a shyt about anything other than a camera and accessing their social media apps :mjlol: Let’s be for real

I actually know Samsung is the superior phone but I’m in the Apple cloud with all my products :manny: (phone, MacBook, Mac desktop, iPad, Apple Watch) just makes things easier

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apple has been lacking on innovation. If lived in Europe, I'd probably have an Android. iMessage is their only advantage right now.
Airdrop, The continuity with their earbuds/headphones from phone to desktop to MacBook, in many ways their ecosystem is better for collaboration and communication.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Most people don’t give a shyt about anything other than a camera and accessing their social media apps :mjlol: Let’s be for real

I actually know Samsung is the superior phone but I’m in the Apple cloud with all my products :manny: (phone, MacBook, Mac desktop, iPad, Apple Watch) just makes things easier
Thing is, there features you don't even know you like because you guys don't venture out lol

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

Apple’s reign as the number one smartphone brand in the world came to an end as Samsung emerged on top, according to a report by IDC. The report also reveals that global smartphone shipments increased 7.8% year over year to 289.4 million units in the first quarter of 2024.

Samsung shipped 60.1 million units in the first quarter of 2024 with 20.8% market share. Apple’s shipments dropped by 10% and shipped 50.1 million units. In the corresponding quarter last year, Apple had shipped 55.4 million iPhones. Apple’s market share stood at 17.3% in the first quarter of 2024.
Told u stupid mf iPhone idiots buying the same phone every year. Bunch of literal dumb bucks. Lookat ur sill my ass in the mirror. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get it, but iPhone XRs have Airdrop :heh: I don't need their latest and greatest phones to have their best features.
As long as you in the right ecosystem. The few people I know who’s not it gets challenging to get anything done with them