Samsung's 2015 Unpacked event in New York! (New Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge Plus Revealed)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
no micro sd, no removable battery, no buy :yeshrug:

it's that simple, might have to cop a spare note 4 for the future :leon:
yo said the exact thing in another thread

i get phones late as fukk

i had a HTC m7

for over 2 years

and i got a Note 4 last month

i love this phone

im going to buy a spare one when they are super cheap soon

how u gone take out the best elements of the note on the newest version:dwillhuh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Bunch of fakkit posting itt :scust:
nikkas bytching about storage when this shyt was basically confirmed with the S6
128 gonna be an option no doubt :comeon:
Anyone who still complaining about removable storage and SD cards needs to live in the past or look harder for devices that do have that set up :dame:
u calling people fakkits over a phone:pachaha:

nikka do you own stock in samsung

u straight sounding like a butt hurt bytch:pachaha:

over a phone

:pachaha:

ole"Joaquin Phoenix in the movie "her" ass nikka:pachaha:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Thanks to IT at the firm I can't experience this technological excellence brehs...:mjcry:

These fakkits made changes that only allow email on apple devices and I hate carrying around the iPad they gave me...

I could roll with two phones but that just ain't my style and it ain't that serious... But damn that Note 5 look nice...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Thanks to IT at the firm I can't experience this technological excellence brehs...:mjcry:

These fakkits made changes that only allow email on apple devices and I hate carrying around the iPad they gave me...

I could roll with two phones but that just ain't my style and it ain't that serious... But damn that Note 5 look nice...
I'm assuming you talking about an iCloud account? Why can't you put that on a Note?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm assuming you talking about an iCloud account? Why can't you put that on a Note?
Its a microsoft OA account that can only be accessed on mobile devices through an MDM app...IT only configured the app to support idevices for "security" reasons...The app basically locks down your phone...I can install the app but it won't pull down the certificate because my device isnt authorized...

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Easier for them to manager things security wise and low key apples been trying to go to the enterprise route in a minute :francis: