San Francisco is ashamed of its own homeless issue

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Should homeless people be allowed?

The answer is yes, of course. Which is why they do what they do. Cause deep down, we know that you can't really just round people up and disappear them.

But still. This shyt is out of control. Definitely temperate cities like LA and San Fran. But even in my little berg there's more than Id like to deal with on a casual stroll or a trip to the local Wally World.

I have a berserk solution for illegal immigration. Deport any illegal to the southernmost tip of South America. Let me walk back from there. Perhaps they will just walk to the crib and stay there. Eventually. LatinBrex get sent back to "Go" three times before he like "fukc it. I give"

Thinking of some draconian shyt for the homeless. All I got is: get caught sleeping outside X number of times and go to the "shelter". Hardcore employment and housing assistance agency who gets menial jobs for them and has some kind of public housing barracks to house em in. As they do good, they level up to hotel rooms to the efficiency apartments. As they continue to fukc up, they get forced into rehabs and get actually prosecuted.

I'd like to see a Hamsterdam (the Wire. Free zone) layer where functioning addicts could dwell in a gray area and work on getting clean voluntarily... Just to have a pleasant space somewhere in there for serious hard cases to aspire to, and people who were mostly "there" could get a chance to try will power.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Which part is the lie
I'm not transgender. Why do you always have trans people on your mind? And I was only returning the favor. I don't have a problem with this thread. Removing the visible signs of homelessness isn't a real solution.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
im kinda curious how la is gonna cleanup for the olympics. what are they gonna do send em outta town like other cities do?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm not transgender. Why do you always have trans people on your mind? And I was only returning the favor. I don't have a problem with this thread. Removing the visible signs of homelessness isn't a real solution.
Youre the only poster I call treh on here because its pretty obvious you are either one or suppressing deep emotions fighting that you will become one. The way you go the extra mile to defend that particular group. Just use here as an example. We are in a thread about homelessness, yet you are only discussing being called a treh :skip:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Youre the only poster I call treh on here because its pretty obvious you are either one or suppressing deep emotions fighting that you will become one. The way you go the extra mile to defend that particular group. Just use here as an example. We are in a thread about homelessness, yet you are only discussing being called a treh :skip:
Did you hit your head or something? Stop tagging me in threads, you weird obsessed loser.