San Francisco kicked out its progressive DA…and violent crime went up

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

to

BTW this is the work of the c00n bytch DA that fox news indoctrinated idiots like @itsyoung!! are running interference for… when it comes to blacks it’s “tough on crime” when it comes to killer cops it’s “he needs another chance”

fukkin gross…hopefully her and the weak ass sellout mayor get the boot

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
In a statement to CNN, former San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin said, “It’s clear Jenkins has been coordinating with the officer’s defense team to avoid a public hearing on the disturbing facts of the case.”

Boudin goes on to say Jenkins “is scapegoating me to try to divert attention from what this decision ultimately reveals about her: Jenkins will not hold everyone equally accountable under the law, she is deeply politically motivated, and she does not care about victims of police violence.”

O’Neil’s family has requested the prosecution to continue.

“The decision of Brooke Jenkins to dismiss this case simply proves the conflict we complained of: She is more interested in protecting murderous cops and attacking Boudin than in seeking justice for the citizens of San Francisco. It is a shameful and cowardly decision. But it means that Attorney General Rob Bonta has all the more duty to investigate and take up the prosecution of Christopher Samayoa for the murder of Keita O’Neil,” said Brian Ford, attorney for O’Neil’s aunt, April Green.

This is the kind of “justice” and “law and order” bootlickers like @itsyoung!! like to see from their DA

:mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this is fukking embarrassing and not based in any facts …this bytch that replaced him literally has crime up all across the board in her tenure and it’s still someone else’s fault …get the fukk out of here with this alternative fact buffoonery nikka …you dumbasses are so comfortable repeating right wing nonsense it’s humiliating
Crime is up in most cities / areas in the nation. Especially the bay area.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

to

BTW this is the work of the c00n bytch DA that fox news indoctrinated idiots like @itsyoung!! are running interference for… when it comes to blacks it’s “tough on crime” when it comes to killer cops it’s “he needs another chance”

fukkin gross…hopefully her and the weak ass sellout mayor get the boot
Sounds like your vice president Kamala Harris :manny:

I dont like either DAs by the way. I know its hard to understand, you being from Montana, that life is not always about picking sides. Sometimes both sides are horrible options.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
do you live in the Bay? If not then you should stop talking. Crime was going up WHILE HE WAS IN OFFICE.

San Francisco is already light on crime, why would we need a “progressive” here to be “lighter” on crime and to “reform”?

You guys need to pay attention to which DA’s are being funded by the open society foundation AKA George Soros.
To be fair, crime started in The Bay

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
do you live in the Bay? If not then you should stop talking. Crime was going up WHILE HE WAS IN OFFICE.

San Francisco is already light on crime, why would we need a “progressive” here to be “lighter” on crime and to “reform”?

You guys need to pay attention to which DA’s are being funded by the open society foundation AKA George Soros.
I’ve never heard you claim to be from the Bay before and you have always given anti liberal vibes :patrice:

This seems like an agenda driven post.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Crime is up in most cities / areas in the nation. Especially the bay area.
Oh you mean crimes like policing killing black citizens? Ironically the DA your bootlicking for just let a cop walk scott free for that very thing in San Francisco

It’s funny ..now these dumbasses want to pivot and involve a “national narrative” and “context” around why Jenkins cop loving failure ass can’t get crime under control in her city when that’s exactly what she ran on and criticized Chesa for :mjlol:

Listen CAC.. it’s apparent that you comprehend politics like a fukking child lol…stick to watching football like the typical brain dead ass bootlicker you are and stay out of these conversations …you clearly do not have the competence or wherewithal to handle this kind of discourse … killer cop defending ass bootlicks like you and that trash ass DA Jenkins disgust me

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not surprised crime went up. The SFPD seems like a joke. They have one of the lowest clearance rates in the country, and that's not something you can blame on a DA. It's not something a DA can fix, either, despite the claims made by tough-on-crime Brooke Jenkins. You keep giving cops millions, refuse to hold them accountable for abuses, and let them engage in wildcat strikes and sooner or later they'll start running things like a racquet, instead of doing what they were hired for. Word to the NYPD.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like your vice president Kamala Harris :manny:

I dont like either DAs by the way. I know its hard to understand, you being from Montana, that life is not always about picking sides. Sometimes both sides are horrible options.
Listen CAC …nobody gives a fukk about your Walnut Creek raised ass perpetrating being from Frisco online…that weak ass deflection from your political incompetence means nothing to me and should actually sound humiliating if you had more integrity as a man

Imagine believing you’re the only muthafukka on this forum from a metro area of 8 million people …then trying to use your alleged proximity to a city as a deflection for your incompetent gullible ass letting fox news shape your worldview on the judicial system…. “buhh buhh i don’t like either candidate because i’m too stupid to understand local politics” pathetic ass bootlicker

:scust:

get your fukking life together

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The crime rising today is due to his lack of action in previous years.

I really hate you and @bnew - yall always commenting on San Francisco, but wont say where yall live. Which lets me know yall live in like Wisconsin or some shyt.

I understand you are deeply trapped in the closet, but the life you seek in the castro district is only a $100 flight away

violent crime fell!!!

please expound on me "always commenting on san francisco". :jbhmm:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Listen CAC …nobody gives a fukk about your Walnut Creek raised ass perpetrating being from Frisco online…that weak ass deflection from your political incompetence means nothing to me and should actually sound humiliating if you had more integrity as a man

Imagine believing you’re the only muthafukka on this forum from a metro area of 8 million people …then trying to use your alleged proximity to a city as a deflection for your incompetent gullible ass letting fox news shape your worldview on the judicial system…. “buhh buhh i don’t like either candidate because i’m too stupid to understand local politics” pathetic ass bootlicker

:scust:

get your fukking life together
Walnut creek :picard: my family been deep rooted in Vallejo since the early 1900s :picard: also im typing this while in my high rise in sf right now :pachaha:

Where do you even live :pachaha: